"I've Got a Golden Ticket!"

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Personal Development Chaburas

Personal Development Chaburas: "it’s such a gift to give someone an ability to find out their mission which is what Rabbi Nivin has done and I really feel I have a lot more clarity about my mission in life. It obviously did not happen in the first few weeks, it has been a process and journey and every season it gets a little bit deeper which gives me that little bit more clarity, I am so grateful.

The chaboras have also given us the tools to handle our internal negativity. I’ve just had a very harsh, negative email sent to me and to be calm in the face of angry people and be able to respond from a G-dly place and not a threatened place I don’t think I could have done it without the work we have been doing throughout the chaboras and my one on one work with him."

'via Blog this'

No comments: